Thursday, May 31, 2012

Silly SMS Jokes


Silly SMS Jokes


-I intend to live forever- so far so good

-Some say the glass is half empty, Some say the glass is half full, I say "are you gonna drink that?"

-Iv got 2 sit down & work out where i stand!!!

-Wen u smile the world smiles with u.wen ur down people will rally behind u.but wen u fart u r alone coz people will never stand by u!

-Maturity is knowing when and where to be immature

-All of my friends and I are crazy.Thats what keeps us sane!

-if barbie is so popular....then y do u have 2 buy her friends?


engagement
One day Santas Girlfriend asks him, Darling, om our Engagement will you give me a RING?Santa:Ya sure, Give me ur Telephone No.


teacher
When i open my eyes every morning i pray to God that everyone should have a friend like you.... Why should only i suffer!!!


What did shivaji say to bruce lee when he met him?
" tu karate main marathe".


Santa-Banta
Teacher ne kaha-translate hindi to english, "khushi ke maare uski chhaati phool gai".

Santa translated-"Due to happiness his chest turned into breast"!!!
-people ask me if id pefer 2 go 2 hell or heaven i say hell coz its nice and warm down there

-Im a nobody.. nobodys perfect.. therefore IM PERFECT!!!

-I didnt kiss ur boyfriend! I told his lips a secret!!

-I would stop eating chocolate.. but I'm not a quitter!


domestic affairs
"The General was essentially a man of peace,
except of course in his domestic affairs."
Oscar Wilde


Speak
Since light travel faster than sound...

People appear bright until you hear them speak...


Marry
Every man should marry....

After all happiness is not the only thing in life...

No comments: