Monday, May 12, 2008

FLIRT SMS - 2

  • • Ur precious love has turned my life completely around, I feel like I'm walking but my feet don't seem to touch the ground!

  • If u find ur world as a sky and ur friends as STARS, and if U don't find me among them, dont worrry! I've just been fallen to make ur wish come true.



  • • Some people have nice eyes... some people have nice smile, others have nice faces, but you have all of them with a nice heart!


  • • Shaadi k pehle ladka: Darling!! tum nahi to mai nahi... Aur mai nahi to tum nahi...

  • Shaadi k bad ladka: Aj ya tan tu nahi ya mai nahi!


  • • Keeping a place for me in ur heart is ok, but keeping a place for me in your mind might be dangerous because people say... I’m Mind Blowing!

  • • People die younger because God loves them so much. But you are still on earth... because there is someone who loves you more than God.

  • • Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was completely out of my control.

  • • I was counting the stars one night, for a reason to love you, I was doing great until I ran out of stars!

  • • Once upon a time, something happened to me. It was the sweetest thing that ever could be, it was a fantasy, a dream come true. It was the day I met u!

  • • God determines who walks into your life. You decide who stays & who walks out. Send this to people you never want to lose, I just did...

  • • A hug is a hug & a kiss is a kiss, without u in my life baby luv is what I'll miss. U took me by the hand & u swept me off my feet. So plz understand that u make my life complete.

  • • Some say you are ugly, Some say you are jungly, Some say you are pugly, but I say you are lovely.

  • • I can't help it, it's not by choice, my heart beats faster, my knees get weak, my stomach hurts & I can hardly breathe and each & every moment feels brand new, I just can't help it I'm crazy for U!

  • • Never get tired of doing little things to others, coz sumtimes those little things may mean so much to them. That's why I won't get tired of sending my little Hi to U.

  • • What's the difference between your and my smile?
  • U smile when you are happy and I smile when you are happy.
  • • U r the angel who I cherish so dearly in this heart of mine; the one who makes my day brighter, by making my whole world shine.

  • • If I reach for your hand, will you hold it? If I hold out my arms, will you hug me? If I go for your lips, will you kiss me? If I capture your heart, will you luv me?

  • • If care is wave I give u sea. If respect is a leaf I give u tree. If Trust is a planet I give u galaxy, If friendship is life I give u myself !

  • • It's time for me to make a wish for U.……. (wishin) ……… (wishin) ……. done ! Do u know what I asked 4? I asked God to make u happy all day long.

  • • I never know what the future brings, but I know u r here with me now. We’ll make it through and I hope u are the one I share my life with

No comments: