Monday, May 12, 2008

FLIRT SMS - I

  • • Height of Flirting: Writing a love letter with the title as 'To Whom So Ever It May Concern'

  • • Smokers have smoking heart, Drinkers have an alcoholoic heart. I request you Plz don't eat sugar coz u aready have a Sweet Heart

  • • May ur heart b happy & ur days b bright. May ur roads b smooth & ur burdens light. May u find dreams & touch a star & never forget how special U R

  • • Baby I have an addiction problem. People say I shud go to rehab but I always tell them that I don't wanna go cause I'm addicted to U !

  • • Vacancy in my Heart 4 a True Friend
  • Eligibility: Loving & Caring,
  • Duty: To Luv,
  • Experience: Not required,
  • Salary: Never Ending Luv,
  • Joining: ASAP,
  • R U interested?

  • • Aap ek Mobile ki tarah ho, khwab mein atey ho SMS ki tarah, Dil mein bas jatay ho Ring Tone ki tarah; Mohabbat aapki hai Network ki tarah, hum ko bhool na jaana Balance ki tarah

  • • When the night comes, look at the sky. If u see a falling star, don't wonder why, just make a wish. Trust me it will come true, coz I did it & I found U

No comments: